Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog post 13

E-Media Fast

gone fishing


I thought this project was going to end in me not being able to complete it. I thought that it was going to be the most difficult thing because I'm on my phone constantly talking to my girlfriend from Ohio or looking up something to do with sports. Well I was wrong! Saturday I made plans with friends to go fishing. We set out at Four in the morning and stayed out all day deep sea fishing. We made use to get out of the range of cell phones so no one could distract us. It was a perfect day. The fishing were biting like crazy and we had a blast. We had alcohol and food and no one to distract us with gossip from Facebook or call us to inform us that we was doing something wrong. We came in from a day on the water and cooked the fish we caught. I woke up that next morning to 45 text messages and 10 missed calls. This assignment proved to me that people spend to much time using technology. We rely to much on technology these days. Go outside and do something productive. Technology is good to learn stuff and what not but it is causing more and more obesity. No one can take the time to go outside and do something with out being face deep in a phone. We need to just shut down every cell phone television and internet tower for one day and see what happens. Everyone would go into a panic and run around like a chicken with there head cut off. WE RELY TO MUCH ON TECHNOLOGY AND NEED TO PUT AN END TO IT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will soon have students even more committed to (or should I say addicted to) technology. Are you prepared to be their teacher? Can you teach without technology? How and what will you technology in your classroom? How will you use your student's technology for educational purposes?

    Fishing helped several other students make it for 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete